Rident Park Overview
The Future: Preliminary Site Layout
The preliminary site layout conceptualizes how the various homes, Commons building and recreational areas can be arranged to create a close-knit community environment while also allowing for the personal needs and privacy of the residents.
Prepared by the Dahlin Group. The Preliminary Site Layout is for conceptual purposes only. The final site layout design may vary in many respects upon completion of the architectural phase.
Current Scene: Rident Park
Preliminary Development Plan
- Rident Park has acquired a 1.9 acre site in the Town of Windsor, Sonoma County, CA.
- Six homes ranging approximately between 1,800 to 2,700 sq. ft. will house up to a total of 16 residents. Each home will have either 2 or 3 private individual ensuite bedrooms and bathrooms plus a common area and kitchen.
- A two-level, 3,000+/- sq. ft. Commons Building with exercise room, mail room, library and a general-purpose room for residents’ activities.
- A full-size therapy pool and adjacent therapeutic spas and recreational deck area.
- Parking spaces for approximately 20 vehicles.
- Environmental Stewardship - Rident Park will employ “green” building design and best practices in energy efficiency:
- Build around trees to minimize impact; a majority of existing trees will remain.
- Drought-tolerant plants and drip irrigation will be employed to minimize water usage.
- Family-friendly emphasis in the heart of Sonoma County wine and food country.
- Supportive Planning Commission.
- Small town charm; safe community; low crime.
- Beautiful historic village and Town Green; numerous community events.
- Welcoming neighbors.
- Community services designed for all ages and needs.
- Easy access to Windsor and neighboring towns for supportive services.
Contact Us to Learn More